Quick Writing Tips is taking a short break for the holidays. I'll be back with a brand new post on Sunday, January 4th.
In the meantime, enjoy this list of 2011's best and most popular posts here at QWT. Enjoy!
The Top Dozen of 2011:
1) A First Draft That Sucks
2) Pissing Your Life Away On People Who Are Wrong
3) Two Simple Steps To a Steady Writing Habit
4) How to Deal With Self-Doubt
5) An Easy Technique to Heighten Your Authority in Informal Writing
6) Four Ways to Reach a Flow State for Writing
7) How Do I Know if I Have Enough Ideas to Sustain My Blog?
8) Maintaining an Effective Writing Schedule
9) How to Handle Negative Comments
10) Bias (see also: More on Biases and Fallacies)
11) Excuses For An Unimaginative Life
12) Why Reading the Newspaper (Literally) Makes You Ignorant and Broke