Today will be the first day of a two week vacation for Quick Writing Tips. I'll start back up with more posts on August 22nd.
In the meantime, here's a roundup of the lucky thirteen most popular and influential posts over QWT's first year:
1) The Hypothetical Novel
2) The 120% Solution
3) Keep Some Articles "In the Can"
4) Rise Up Against Criticism
5) How to Apply the 80/20 Rule to Writing
6) Setting Stretch Goals With Writing
7) Nine Common Fallacies of Logic
8) Six Techniques to Silence Your Internal Editor
9) Don't Identify with Your Writing
10) Dealing with Frustration
11) Avoiding Jargon
12) How to Make the Most of Your Morning Writing Sessions
13) Using Parallelism to Make Your Writing More Memorable
See you in two weeks!